Sunday, July 26, 2009

Our Colors - Finally :-)

Picking out colors has sure been a challenge, but I finally got it done thanks to several people helping out. Thanks Carey, Steph, Jenny and Peggy!

The living room, hall and baths are all going to be the beige. Dining area is the pretty green, Jeremy's bedroom a dusty gray, our bedroom a dusty blue and I just could not compromise my scrap room - it will be the sunny yellow. I loved it so much and had not gotten to use it much so I am sticking with it. The floors are in the picture with the paint samples. What do you think?




pR went into our house a few minutes ago and saw a really tall man! Here is what she really saw:





She thought he was pretty cool!

The sheet rockers are about through floating our walls - paint comes next! Yippee!

3 comments:

Leone Fabre said...

nice colours .... it all comes together beautifully!!

applesofgold said...

your colors are going to look great on the walls! :) When we had some houses built down the street from us in NC, I used to take the girls down the street in their wagon...I would bring popcorn and drinks, too. The girls could just sit there and watch those guys on stilts for hours. :) Very fun!

RB @ RichBy30RetireBy40 said...

Nice remodel!

How's the transition going out there? Greetings from California!

Rgds,

RB

http://www.richby30retireby40.com/