Thursday, July 30, 2009

Here They Are :-)

Our colors are up! I think I love them :-)

Our living room:




The color is closet to the one on the right in the living room, more beigy and not yellowy:




Our dining room: The color is close to the one on the back wall:




My old scrap room or what used to be Jeremy's room:




The master bedroom:




The new scrap room or what used to be Steph's room:



It is a tad bit yellower than I wanted because the sunlight hits it differently, but I still like it for a scrap/craft/crap room...


The bathrooms are the same color the living room is so I can change colors in there on a whim - you know, women are allowed to do that ;-)


Let me know what you think :-)

1 comment:

surprisetriplets said...

I love those colors! I would never have thought of putting blue in the bedroom but it's so pretty...

The green room is my favorite. That is my favorite color, you know:)