Wednesday, June 10, 2009

AND....

Since I have been 'yapping' about my health issues, I just thought I would update.

I have been diagnosed with gastritis of the stomach, chronic pancreatitis, and gastroparesis.

Basically, it means my stomach lining has disintegrated, my pancreas cannot make the enzymes to break down the food when I eat, and since my body cannot break down the food I put into it, it sits there 4-ever and gives me 10 levels of grief.

Since I am leaving tomorrow, I have gotten all the test results and meds the Drs have prescribed. I hope if I have trouble my Singapore Dr can get my meds right.

Hmmmm, she wonders why she has been so sick and been feeling green around the gills...

Be back in Singapore at midnight Monday. See you girls soon!

2 comments:

Leone Fabre said...

so looking forward to seeing you ....
am 'happy' that you have the full diagnosis now and hopefully most of it can be treated.

REST is probably going to help a lot - once you are back here.

Anonymous said...

Hi Euvah,
Well even if the news sounds bad, at least you know something and they can no longer tell you it is just in your head--when you knew it was in another location altogether! I'm looking forward to seeing you and I hope the trip back is one of the "good" ones. Later Gator,
Love, Sarah