Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Our Hit the Road Running Schedule :-)

Just in case I don't post, you will be able to catch up with me here. Haha, doesn't it look FUN?


I will be home between all of the dates and times ;-) Just drop in and see me...


J at our house May 12th

T in on May 12th

I arrive on May 13th – 5pm SURPRISE TO PUNKIN'!

M’s visitation on May 14th

R comes in May 15th

R’s friend to the airport on May 18th

BR to get car fixed on May 19th

M’s visitation on May 21st 10-11

R’s Dance Rehearsal May 21st 5:45pm

Steve in on May 22nd 5pm
P leaves for Denver May 23rd

R's Dance Pictures May 23rd

R’s recital: May 23rd

T out May 26th

M and R’s Birthdays/Going Away Party: May 30th

EVERYONE INVITED :-)

R leaves on June 1st

M’s Birthday June 7th

M leaves for Florida June 8th

Steve’s birthday June 9th

T in June 9th
P returns from Denver June 9th

We leave for San Francisco June 11th

We leave for Singapore June 14th



*** Mother and Rod are going to come for M and R’s birthday so that has to be added as well as dentist appointments and such.


Just like old times... Whew! I am tired already :-)

No comments: