Friday, May 22, 2009

Here He Comes...




He is on the way! Steve doesn't know pR is coming to get him, pR doesn't know she is going to get papa. I told her I left something at the airport and asked her if she could ride with me to get it. She immediately said, "WHO?" and thankfully her grandma came back with "Don't you mean what? Something like a suitcase silly!" pR was satisfied with that answer...

Whew :-)

I bet she will be surprised to see her papa. I know he will be surprised to see her. On our computer, when we accept a US appointment (like Steph sending us her appointments on Outlook), it shows up the day after Singapore time. So he thinks Raelee has recital rehearsal today. Sneaky like that, aren't I? Hey! I have told him time and time again that the dates are one day off - I can't help it if he doesn't remember.

*dancing* I can't wait to see him!

How can I still be this in love after 32 years?

2 comments:

Leone Fabre said...

oh how sweet it is ......

Kim's Life said...

Wow, you have been busy! Glad you got to come back to the states, hope your flea problem is solved! Love your blog! And give Megan the thumbs up from me. She's a trooper & she should be very proud! Have a great day!