Thursday, May 28, 2009

All is Well Here...

Had my tests today and they did not find any reason for my left side pain. So, YAY, I am ok. Have no idea why I hurt all the time, but at least it is not anything serious. Now I will just work on working it out. Gotta walk and exercise and get back healthy again. I will start tomorrow ;-)

Thanks for all the prayers. Yeah, I am mystified but what can I say? I am not wasting another dime on phantom pains. It'll be okay. I will enjoy my weight loss and say all is well and it is my hard work paying off.

Hope you all have a great day - I still need to sleep off drugs, clean house and get ready for the next party!

2 comments:

Pam said...

Good to hear....hope the pain goes away soon!
xoxo
Pam

Pam said...
This comment has been removed by the author.