Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Stanley Flat Takes a Break

I have been exhausted since I came back from Indonesia. What a trip! My mind is just reeling from all that I saw. I hope you are keeping up with Aunt eb's posts - I saw it all. I finally had to quit taking pictures - I was getting a sunburn from the flash!

I bet you are too little to remember how good Uncle S's grilled yummy's are - well, they are yummy indeed :-) He invited the guys over this weekend and we grilled steaks for them. He had to keep me safe by the grill, but I sure loved watching the Singapore sunset :-)




Here is the S$2000.00 pan Aunt eb just got. She bought lots of groceries and got it for FREE!! She had to spend S$ 30 for every stamp she got and this was FREE for 65 stamps. Let's see if you can figure out how much it really cost her... Singapore dollars first, then US dollars... let me know your answer!




This is Davey (from Scotland) and Soup (from Cameroon, Africa) who we grilled steaks for. The guys come over every few weekends to eat. They always bring Aunt eb stamps that they collect from the store. I think it is because they like Aunt eb to cook for them - and the more pans she has, the more she can cook, right?



Oh, well, we are going shopping on Arab Street. I think I need to get ready.

Love you and miss you,
Stanley Flat

No comments: