Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Springtime in Korea :-)



Hello Spring! I am having some computer issues right now, but my son is working them out. I did not post yesterday because I could not get blogger to work... then I could not get facebook to work... then I could not get IE to work. It kept going downhill from there and everytime I decided to try blogger again, blogger was just making me mad. Funny, it is my computer - not blogger at all. I am sorry blogger :-(

I am just taking it easy today as he is working on my computer - from California even - how cool is that? Thank goodness for remote sons ;-)

These are a few more pictures I took in Korea. I love spring and miss all the definite seasons. It was a joy to have cool weather for our visit. We are now back in Singapore - hot/hot/hot and hot. All the time - hot. I never have to wonder here what the weather will be; the forecast is always hot with a chance of rain - 365 days a year!

Meet my squeaker friend. I had a dog that loved doggy toys, but she did not like the sqeaker that came in them. She would gnaw on the squeaker until it came out and she was happy then playing with her quiet toy - but it was mighty squeaky until she got the noise maker out.. This little bird sounded just like Lady 'playing' with her toy - and I loved listening to it. I tried to get Steve to bring one home (the bird) but he said "NO!" can you believe it?


Now, what kind of bird is the fuzzy headed guy/gal? Do you know?



The flowers were amazing! The Japanese Magnolias and Cherry blossoms just starting to bloom.









And my at the Magpies! There sure are a lot of them in Korea! This little guy was curious and just chattered away at me taking his picture.





I am off to walk to the store and do a few errands. Blogger may or may not work - here is hoping. I will be back as soon as my computer is over being sick. Wish me luck!

In the meantime I need to find clothes here - I have no idea where to even start to look. I have lost too much weight now - if I don't find clothes soon I might just have to come back to the states and look :-D My Dr said it is coming off a bit too fast, that I needed to start eating a bit more and not lose so much in a month. Fun. I have *never* been told THAT! lol...

Be back soon! Good luck son! What would I do without you?

4 comments:

surprisetriplets said...

You are an inspiration to me:) I worked out for 106 minutes tonight (yep I counted them!) and now I'm just waiting for the pounds (and inches) to melt off. Wish me luck!!!

On another note, love the Spring pics. Sure wish our Spring would come! Stevens pass got another 20 inches of snow last night and this morning. No sign of Spring here yet:(

applesofgold said...

I wish my doctor would tell me to eat more! Man!

I have a good friend that shed some major weight over the course of a winter in MN. She flew out to see me in NC in the spring months. She had no shorts in her new size to wear, so she used safety pins to hold her old ones up.

This was after 9/11.

She got stopped at the airport security scanner and was asked to remove her safety pins to board the plane. She arrived in NC literally holding her shorts up with both hands.

I drove her to the nearest Walmart for new clothes :)

Love the springtime pictures! Grats on your weight loss. I wish I could find the courage to try to get skinny again.

John Fabre said...

such beautiful images of spring!!

We don't have that here in Singapore, so I miss the spring photos. Though in Australia we have ours in September. What a topsy turvy world we live in????

Good luck with the weight loss, mine has gone ON since being here. :-(

enjoy your day.

Leone Fabre said...

oop's, previous post was actually from me - Leone - must have been logged on google under hubby's name!