Saturday, March 14, 2009

Sick, sick, sick...

Steve and I both are sick :-( He started first, and now we are both sick. They called him to go offshore this morning, cancelled (thankfully) because of the winds and he came back to the hotel. We have tried to rest in between being sick.

They called again and said they were going to try again at 2pm. I cannot even imagine getting on a boat this sick. What a way to start the trip - food poisoning? A nasty germ? Who knows? Does NOT feel viral though. Crawling back on the bed - someone call if you haven't heard from me in 24 hours... lol...

We have not eaten at any creepy crawly places - only places the guys have eaten before. Don't know what the deal is. Wish me luck.

Steph, Jeremy, Liz? Your shift now.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So sorry, hope you are both better by the morning. Steve should cancel on them. Get well now!

Anonymous said...

Forgot to sign my name so I will say again--so sorry you are both sick. Hope you are well by morning. Sarah

Leone Fabre said...

Oh no ..... there is nothing worse than being sick when you are traveling.... thinking of you and wish I could help.

*hugs*