Friday, March 6, 2009

Researching is Difficult

When every sight spells where you are going differently. Apparently where we are going is knowns as Koje-Island, Geoje Island, and Koje-Do - and I think a couple more. I am so sleepy now I give up for today. I have finally figured out that 'do' means island - well, I think it means island anyway.

I am super tired, cross-eyed, and just looked at the clock. It is nearly midnight - I wonder why I am tired? Here is a link to see a few pictures of where we are going. It is just southwest of Pusan or Busan. Same city, different spellings - again.

http://english.geoje.go.kr/01/02.jsp

If you are really interested in looking up some of the area we will be traveling to, look up this link on Flickr:
http://www.flickr.com/search/?s=int&q=geoje&m=text

If you find any more sights of Goje/Koj/Geoje Island, send them my way, please?

In the meantime, if you don't mind, say a few prayers for me or think good thoughts. I don't know how many ways the name of a place can be spelled and I want to be sure I am going to the right place – and that I can find my way around while Steve is offshore. Can you imagine if I got lost? lol...
I even have this little guy on our balcony saying prayers for me:




Good Night, John boy...

1 comment:

surprisetriplets said...

I tried telling someone where you were going and it didn't work:( I told them you were going to Goche seyow something like that in Korea and they just laughed. Love you lots and I'm sure you'll figure it out soon. Call me when you get a chance.