Sunday, March 8, 2009

I am Very Proud of My S $1650.00 Stainless Steel Pan Thankyouverymuch.

I love my new pan. Can you see how pretty it is?



Ok, here is the answer to the burning question. For months, I have been faithfully saving those little grocery store stamps that I get with every S$30 spent. When I get 55 of them, I would get a free pan.

Well, I am really proud of my pan – and even more so when I found out it was worth S$1650.00!! Steve did the calculations. If I spent S$30 for each stamp and I had to have 55 stamps for my pan – then he figured I spent S$1650.00 buying the groceries to get a FREE pan :-( So, yes, I love my S$1650.00 pan - Steve and Dallas have talked about it all day. *rolls eyes* See if *I* save them any money by getting free pans again. I will just go out and BUY the darned pan I want!

We had to do just a bit of shopping yesterday. I found a few cool things:

The Energizer… errrr… the bunny:




Spam – in a dozen flavors? In my opinion they have to flavor it for people TO eat:




And finally, the real question was which pair of jeans to buy:



Steve said if I couldn’t choose between the two, I didn’t need to buy them - so I didn’t buy jeans for him. Man, it was just too hard to choose which ones he needed...

Off to pack now. Oh, and Noelle? I hope you were not drinking coffee. If so, I am sorry.

3 comments:

Cajunrose said...

That rocks...lol Too funny!

MommaWannabe said...

Hahaha I lose patience in collecting those stamps. I should really persevere to get a nice pan like that too.

gingermum said...

I personally like the shop names out here. Considering how metropolitan Singapore allegedly is, you would assume shop keepers would apply some forethought before naming their businesses. "Wee Wee", "Wanko" and "Fourskin" get me chuckling every time, while "Bodynits" sounds like some uncomfortable infestation you might catch from the Pigpen type kid in your class at school....