Monday, March 30, 2009

Hakdong Pebble Beach, Koje Island, Korea

We went to several beaches while in Korea. They were all very different and unique. This particular one was Hakdong Pebble Beach. It is known for its relaxing sound of the water washing over the pebbles and rocks - and the sound is beautiful. I can imagine sitting on the beach on a quiet summer evening listening to its relaxing waves. I took a clip of it so I could forever remember the sound.

May you have a blessed and relaxed day :-)

4 comments:

Cajunrose said...

Very neat! Love the sound..i can hear what you are talking about.

surprisetriplets said...

I love it! It sounds way better than just normal waves. I'm glad you were able to record it.

Noelle Reese said...

How great is this? I wish I was there right now! :-)
LN

Pam said...

wow..you are right, that was beautiful! How cool that you got to experience that! what a life we have, eh?