Saturday, March 14, 2009

All Better Today :-)

Woke up this morning back to normal - YAY! We could barely keep water down, slept all day when we weren't being sick and he endedup going offshore last night at 6. Everyone knows Steve is NOT going to miss a lick. Sick as a dog, he still went to work. (Steve never gets sick - it baffled him). Thankfully, we were sure it was food poisoning so he was not contagious. He made it out there, finally got through to me to let me know he was safely on the rig.

Korea is obviously not as developed as Singapore - hence the reason we got food poisoning. I have read in a book not to drink the water, use ice... all of the other don't do's. I must have skipped the don't eat part :-(

Anyway, we are all better - now I can go out and have some fun – not going to waste another minute. Have no idea what I am going to do, but it will be outside this hotel room. I am going to find some way to have some fun on OUR anniversary with my hubby offshore working.

Here are a few more pictures I took the last day we were able to get out and walk.

Not sure what these are... boats? fishing flats? As you can see, very simple with lots of ‘important’ stuff on them:





The ducks are weighting them down until the owners come back. I am sure that is their job.




Clamming? No matter - hard work. Imagine doing this for hours at a time :-(






Have a great day/night.

I will be back with more pictures later. No food for me - I am fasting ;-)

No comments: