Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Here's a Toast


Nicole, Sarah and I

… to friends abroad. Sarah brought a friend, Nicole, with her to today when we went on our treasure hunt (ha!) and then lunch at the terrace café in Holland Village – I don’t remember the name.

Nicole braved it up first, Sarah followed suit and I joined in – we drank at lunch time. We had a great visit, all got treasures and Frankie got fed in a timely manner. :-)

It was a lot of fun even though the drinks were not quite what we expected. Nicole and I have Margarita’s and Sarah has a Daiquiri. Hers was made with Vodka; ours was supposed to be tequila but tasted more like rum to me. Who knows? Everything is different here.

My BLT had a mix of finely chopped boiled egg mixed with mayo on it – AND the BLT. Interesting mix if I do say so myself. *note to self - read menu carefully.

Had a great day girls – thanks for the invite :-)

No comments: