Friday, February 6, 2009

Happy Chinese New Year Late - from Steph's Group!

Stephenie (our daughter) took custody of a foster child last week. She was going to celebrate the Chinese New Year on the actual Chinese New Year date, but when she had M move in, it set things back a bit. They are all settled in now, and she celebrated today with all the things I had sent her - and everyone that attended all came up with ideas of their own to help celebrate.


Great job everyone, and I was glad we could help! It looks like it was a ton of fun :-) I love the dragons and cards!


Missing in the island grocery stores this week and needed:

* Worchestershire Sauce
* Pace Picante (not chunky) - medium - and Sarah is looking for mild
* Cooking Spray

If you see any of these items please let me know where and I will RACE to go pick them up... rofl...

We have tried these places:

Giant/Cold Storage @ Vivo City
Cold Storage @ Kallang
Cold Storage @ Bukit Timah
Cold Storage @ Tanglin
Cold Storage @ Harbor Front
Carefore @ Suntec City

- and Sarah tried one other place but I don't remember where :-( We cannot seem to find any one of these things on the island - even in the expat stores. If you find them, please let me know right away. We will gladly pick them up.

Anyway, we are off to a bbq to entertain company men in a bit, so this is my post for today. Everyone seems to be waiting on me ;-)




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The other place I checked was Cold Storage-Holland village-no luck!

applesofgold said...

I wonder if shipping TO Singapore is as crazy expensive as shipping FROM Singapore is? I don't know how one would live without cooking spray.

Pam said...

I'll pick up these things up for ya and bring them back. Along with some FRITOS!!