Thursday, January 15, 2009

Not Going Any Where :-(

I decided I am not going anywhere today. Well, not right now any way. My face looks horrible from the facial (yeah) and I cannot put make up on.

So instead I looked around our condo and thought of a few things to post.

Not sure how to read the calendar yet - if anyone has suggestions, let me know:


They package things in the weirdest ways to give away – I wish I could read this:


Food here takes getting used to – though when you find something good, it is realllly good. Not so much last weekend:


I am in love with the Chinese knots here. See the pics below. Amazing huh?
Even more amazing is the fact the monkey (Steve) and dog (me) were painted inside the bead with one strand of hair on a tiny paint brush - with us watching. Our names are even written on the backside (inside) of the bead. Meticulously patient people here. How do they do that?

Everyone will be happy to know I am not ready to jump off the 10th floor yet.


This was put here for my granddaughter’s sake :-) Like granny’s color today?
Yes. That grass is 10 stories down.

No comments: