Saturday, January 24, 2009

Lazy Saturday

Today we went shopping for a few things. We got out early and thankfully this is the weekend of the Chinese New Year. Thousands of people have left the island, so shopping was not nearly as crowded as we feared. I didn't take many pictures today, but I will share a few that I did.

The decorations in the mall for Chinese New Year are beautiful.




I still love those Chinese knots - gotta gets some smaller ones before I leave. It is amazing to watch the Chinese tie them. This is one HUGE one, but there are hundreds of different knots.


We thought about getting an ice chest for tomorrows adventure to the Tree Top Walk. We were looking for a tiny one, and finally did find one, but not before we gasped at these:


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Euvah,
You will probably see monkeys. This is the area I was telling you where we saw those large troops. Sarah