Tuesday, January 27, 2009

26 Random Things

26 Random Things

Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If you are reading this, consider yourself tagged, because I cannot figure out how to tag you! rofl...

Carey tagged me so here goes:

1. I have been married for 31 years to my best friend, Steve.
2. I am mom to two: Stephenie and Jeremy
3. I am granny to three today, 4 on Thursday - if only for a short time :-)
4. I live in Singapore where it is hot 12 months a year.
5. I have wild monkeys as neighbors
6. I don't drive now because our vehicles are in the states
7. Taxi's are my only form of wheeled transportation
8. Walking is the only other form of transportation we have.
9. Very occasionally I take a taxi to shop and ride the subway to different areas.
10. We fly 20+ hours to get to the states. Layovers not included.
11. I am a scrapbooker
12. I am a survivor of child abuse of many forms
13. I love traveling which is a good thing :-)
14. I suffer with depression - and still find great things to look forward to
15. I am eldest sister to 3 siblings
16. I was a Girl Scout leader for 21 years
17. I read the Bible most every day.
18. I/we own a home in the states and have a condo in Singapore
19. My daily view of the world is inspiring and enlightening
20. I have been a member of an online group for many years - we are sisters now :-)
21. I love photography and have a million pictures to prove it - wanna help me sort?
22. I belong outdoors instead of inside 4 walls
23. I love camping and nature - critters and all
24. I love volunteering, especially with children - our future :-)
25. I hate crowds
26. Carey said 26 so... I want to have a home in the country one day

1 comment:

surprisetriplets said...

I love learning more things about you! I hope you're enjoying the nice weather. Send some to us!