Thursday, December 11, 2008

Meet Cali

I was looking at Pam's Frankie boy on her blog earlier and decided it was time to share my innocent little kitty. This is my silly Cali cat. When we got her from the humane society 3 years ago, she was already named Calico. I quickly shortened it to Cali - unless of course she is in trouble, then she is "Cali CO!!".

She has been in trouble a time or two - I never let her do cat things; like catching Gecko’s or Lizard's - and she's certainly never allowed to catch the mouse... errr... cat on the computer screen. But she tries to get away with everything she can when I am not looking - I quickly snap pictures and then correct her.




She does not look like the blingy Frankie boy Pam adores. No glitzy, glam tricks yet - and she better not getting any bright ideas. I have tons of glitter hidden away in the scrap room ;-)

She has a roomie named Celia that is quite pampering though - C lets her do anything she chooses; so when mom comes home, "Calli CO!!" spends quite a bit of time relearning 'the mommy rules'. Mommy's are sooo mean!

Today, she she is trying to figure out why her mom got out of a perfectly warm, cozy, bed at 3:30am to come into a freezing cold kitchen. She is loyal; while the bed is baking from the mattress warmer - she is patiently waiting on my return to the electric blanket. Glaring is more like it. Her daddy likes the bed quite warm; we think he misread the directions and had the mattress warmer set on "Bake at 350 degrees" - but Cali was quite content baking. Mom got up. Now she is glaring at me from the living room floor... waiting.

Pssst! I am not going back, Cali, I have a Dr appt. You may sleep, mommy must get ready to drive a brazillion miles (love that figure Sarah) for blood work and Dr punches.
Now you know my Cali CO :-)

Meet "Miss Innocent".

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ooh she is gorgeous, Euvah. What a sweet one to come home to. Enjoy your time together. Also,have a very,merry Christmas.