Friday, December 5, 2008

Lightning Strikes








We went to eat at BFD tonight to eat and listen to they guys talk about work. When Pam went home, I decided I needed thinking time and walked to 360 to watch the water sports. When I got there, there were only 3 guys playing, so I watched them for a bit, then I walked on the beach until I felt a storm coming. I went to the taxi que and caught a taxi just in the nick of time - before the downpour started.

Once I got home, I took my camera out on the patio - and whala! You have more pictures from my patio :-) I only took 200+ to get these 3 photos - do you think that is a record? rofl...

I know; I really, really know - you are getting sick of looking at my view of the patio. I promise to someday try to get bored of it.

Not tonight though ;-)


4 comments:

Cajunrose said...

WOW!!! That is incredible! From what I hear, lightening strikes are VERY hard to get on camera! Great job!!!

Pam said...

very nice shots...glad you got home safe and sound! dinner was fun!

Anonymous said...

Those are awesome! TFS!
and for the record...if I had that view I'd take pics all the time too :)
Melissa

BLJ Graves Studio said...

Amazing photos, Euvah!