Tuesday, November 25, 2008

YAY! My pictures are GOOD!

I sent the full size pics to Steph and she says they are perfect! She tweaked them and sent them in to get processed. I am *dancing*! I might actually be getting it!



Today I am getting ready for Thanksgiving. Tomorrow we will figure out how to get the turkey baked/smoked/whatever. We have a tiny oven (we think the turkey fits in it ;-) so we are trying to figure out how to get the wonderful smokey flavor we have come to love. I have no doubt my hubby will figure it out. We are a great team if I do say so myself.



I have chopped the veggies, ground and sugared the cranberries, chopped all the fruit, the stuffing is close to being ready, and tomorrow we finish cooking, visit with friends and pretend we are all home with loved ones in the states. We do have so much to be thankful for - even the 86+ degree weather here.



Missing you at home. You know us, we will make the best of it - but we sure do miss you. We will take pictures - and I am happy to tell you not of our wonderful balcony view either... lol...

Hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving. May God Bless you all.

No comments: