Thursday, November 13, 2008

The Paranakan Museum



On our ventures, we came across this museum (The Asian Civilizations Museum), but we didn't go in.


I would love to go back to it sometime after reading about it here: http://thestar.com.my/lifestyle/story.asp?file=/2008/4/24/lifefocus/21000318&sec=lifefocus





It is a beautiful building off the beaten path. I loved the bronze statue outside:


It intrigues me as to what is inside the museum. I came home and read up on it and I think it would be an interesting stop in our adventures.

Maybe another day, but for now, I was content admiring it from the outside.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is so wild-that is the next place I was going to ask you and Pam about visiting. I too, have read that it is very interesting. Let's add it to our list. Sarah

Anonymous said...

The Asian Museum is wonderful. You cannot leave Singapore without seeing it. I have been twice and will definitely go again. Sarah