Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Mastering the Mass Transit System...


I am still trying to work up the nerve to master the mass transit system (MRT) here. I have no idea how to catch the busses, but I think I can do the subway ok. We live on the outside edges of the city (thankfully) but that means I must take a bus to the MRT. Ok, look at the pictures above. Do you see the thickness of the bus book? How do I learn to read it? I look at it and see numbers, but the numbers do not tell me a thing. Which way does the bus go and where does it stop? Where do I go to catch the MRT? What looks closest to me is not what my pedicure person said. HELP! rofl...

Next are the pictures for the MRT/LRT - what the heck is the LRT?

Do you see the maze to get through? That shows me pictures and numbers - I think I can manage this, can you believe it? I start somewhere where the green, purple and red line intersect. Just tell me where. We are not on that page - we are off to the right on the bottom. Maybe.
Where is my car when I need it? Parked in Louisiana, USA? It shoulda followed me here.

*sigh*

I WILL do this. Making my next challenge.

Tomorrow.

Maybe the next day.

Next week?

Too much going on right now. Maybe after the first of the year...

...

Can you tell I am mass-transit-grastinating?

*Showering and taking a taxi.
"La-Di-Da and Toodle-Dee-Do!" as pR would say.

5 comments:

Cajunrose said...

Me thinks you should just stick with taxi's..rofl

Cajunrose said...

Me thinks you should just stick with taxi's..rofl

Pam said...

trut me, if I can do it, ANYone can! =) you'll get there!

surprisetriplets said...

That seems very intimidating but I have faith that you'll figure it out. Thanks for chatting with me today. I've missed talking with you.

Love,Me

Rycon Payne said...

Seems to me that if you know exactly where you are when you start the trip, the rest won't be that hard. As long as there aren't transfer points or anything to complicate things.