Thursday, November 13, 2008

Clarke Quay at Night

Clarke Quay turns into a beautiful view at night. We rode the Singapore River Cruise to complete our journey for the weekend. It was beautiful, though in a boat it was difficult for me to take clear pictures.

I *really* need to learn to use this camera. I never can figure out what I am doing wrong - or right for that matter. I wish I could find someone to work with me one on one. Even a class would be handy :-( In English please? If you know of one, please let me know.

The cruise took us through Clarke Quay, Marina Bay (where the Merlion and flyer are located), Boat Quay (another of our favorite places to go), and past Raffles Landing. It was a neat little water cruise.

Ok, so the picture of the flyer did not come out well, but it was cool to add... lol... you have a good chance here to see my problems with pictures...


I was amazed at the transformation of the Quay from day to night. The bridges all lit up with different effects:



The Fullerton Hotel took on a whole new majestic look:


It was a great ending to a great weekend. We had a blast! If you are here in Singapore, you should take the walking tours. This one was great :-)

Finally I have come to the end of our walking tour. Just in time for the weekend. I wonder where our adventures will take us next?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What about the St. Peter & St. Paul Church?

cajunsis said...

It is down there - just above Chijmes :-)

Anonymous said...

Yup, I saw it right after I posted this.

Pam said...

wow...you guys are packing it in! so cool to see all your cool shots!