Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Shopping again...

Pam and I had a great day yesterday - she colored, cut and styled my hair - it looks so CUTE!

I love it :-) Thanks, Pam!

Some days I feel so old, but, I got NEW again yesterday! Now I look like my kids mom again - not their grandmother. This picture was taken today, so it is not perfect like Pam had it yesterday, but, I figure if you are reading this, you love me anyway, lol... :-)

It looked great yesterday - oh, and taking self photography is a pain - it simply does not look right ever. Except when Stefani does it. lol... how does she do that anyway?


Pssst! Pam, you were WRONG! *pout* ROFLMAO


It was a great relaxing day with a wonderful friend. She knows it now, girls - she *knows* I am crazy! rofl...

I need to go shopping today. I have again (please fake surprise here) been putting it off. I always just wander around in amazement and disbelief. Amazed that things are as high as they are - and disbelief that I cannot seem to find what I want less expensively. Most of my problem is that I recognize the "expat" brands - imported from where-ever, America included, but I KNOW they have the less expensive stuff right under my nose that is the same thing for MUCH less. Though some things are sorta obvious, others are not.

I just have trouble figuring it out:


Maybe you can help me?


While you contemplate on what the best snack is and if there is any dill relish here, I think I will go have something I do understand:

Thanks Mick!

(sung to "Going to the chapel and I'm gonna get married"... ) Gotta go shopping and I don't wanna go shopping and I gotta go shopping...

*sigh*

Maybe I will go 'dragon hunting". My critter might be out sunning again today... Lucky for me by the time I get to his hidey hole or sunny spot, I am almost to the store.

3 comments:

Pam said...

Glad you liked it..it was really fun! and hey, I gave you the tools, girl!

surprisetriplets said...

I love your hair! I'm sorry I've been lurking so much and not commenting. Does life ever slow down and let you catch up? I feel like I'm moving 100MPH every day.

I hope you were able to get a few things while you were out shopping without too much trouble.

I love you!

Shari

Cajunrose said...

Love the cut!! It looks fantastic on you!