Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Made it Safely to San Francisco :-)

After a very long plane ride, we made it safely to San Francisco, waited a bit to pick up pR and Stephenie, then hopped into the van and in less than 30 minutes we saw our guys! Cheyenne came in a bit later, they ordered pizza as mom and dad dozed on the sofa. I think I actually fell over onto the arm of the sofa as my eyes rolled into my head - I was sound asleep. Jeremy kept coming in to check on me... lol...

Aedan was so excited to see us he just ran from one to the other screaming "My Granny!" "My Papa!" "My Aunt Stephenie!" "My Raelee!" over and over. The kids ran outside and played - and had a wonderful cousin evening together as granny and papa snored. I think Aunt Shari called somewhere in there - or it may have been a dream. I was so tired I barely remember it - but it is nice being on this side of the world where the siblings and kids are.

This morning we had a terrible thing happen - we had an awful Raelee bug wake us up - and then SHE STOLE PAPA'S PILLOW! He was so surprised to come back from getting his coffee to find the bug giggling. She was so glad to have papa back to steal his pillow. She snuggled with granny while papa was trying to tickle her so we all started giggling. I think we woke up all of Livermore California playing in the hotel!

It is so wonderful to have our kids all together and our giggles back. Today will be a blast.

Off to see our Jer bug and Aedan, then we promised to pick up Marcus from school. We really need to shop and start getting ready for the big event! Now I can get excited!

Oh, more bad news from the 'home front' - I am freezing my butt off... hee hee. Ask me if I am sad...

NOT!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So glad to hear you made the long haul safely. I am envious of that chilly weather. Have a great trip.