Monday, October 6, 2008

Family Day for our Company

We had a family day Saturday for the company... and oh, was it FUN!

Our greeters were all smiles:
It was a great getting to know so many of the Schlumberger family and see them in a casual setting. Some, of course, I know, but there were so many others that I hear about that I had not yet met. Now I can put a name to their faces.

Decorations were fun and beautiful:


We had a great meal:




A tour of the IPC facilities:



The visiting was great:





Lots of entertainment for children of all ages :-)


And even entertainment by some of the company family as they participated in the song YMCY by Village People:


And I got to see the most important room of all - Papa's office:


Thanks to all the people who put it all together, it was a huge success!
We had a wonderful time! :-)


1 comment:

Cajunrose said...

Wow! Looks like you had a blast!!! I always did love those family days that schlumberger had!