Friday, October 17, 2008

Bathroom Doors in Singapore... rofl...

I wish it were all this easy. The red on the bathroom doors mean busy, the green, blue or same color as door means it is ok to go in... lol... Simple system huh? All the doors are very low to the ground too - you cannot even look under them to see feet - and you don't have to anyway; green go, red no!

Cool idea - who ever thought of it needs to come to the US and bring the idea with them. So simple I could have come up with it - but I didn't. Here they are:



Most bathroom door levers are simple and not easy to break. You don't have trouble with doors closing either :-)

I am getting a tad bit like my son aren't I? Just a wealth of useless information... rofl...

More on my day today tomorrow - I am beat tonight. I went to Chinatown today and Little India tonight. Off to recover.

No comments: