Sunday, September 14, 2008

Our Apartment

I thought I would share a bit about our apartment. Here is where we live:

If you look close, I have marked our apartment, and the = sign is the arrow to our place.

Inside our living room is beginning to look like a home:

And our patio is beginning to develop some character:

Steve bought this bonsai plant today for $18 and we love it. Don't you?

I bought a bouquet of orchids:
After all, if he bought something I needed to as well, right? rofl...

Oh, yeah, I paid $15.00 for BOTH of my boquet's - that is FIFTEEN dollars total - can you believe that? Isn't that outrageous? Someone needs to send a picture of this to Granny Bon. I cannot find a post office :-(


I have also bought a few other things for pretties...


But the most important thing of all to us is our pictures. I am just going to show a few that we love to see.




Steph, Cheyenne and I bought this for Steve for Father's Day. It has been so wonderful for us to have. Like Steve said in a letter to you though - he needs refills for pictures - soon please? Our kids are growing up and our family is so far away.

We love you and miss you.

5 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Looks great, Sis. And I would say you do need more pics. LOL

Love you!

Anonymous said...

Those orchids are GORGEOUS! $15??? I'd buy them at least once a week!

As always...TFS!

LOVE YA!
Melissa D.

Alex said...

Pictures schmictures, webcam!

Cajunrose said...

Love your apartment!! You are making it look so nice!

Hey..any pictures that are on my blog can be saved and uploaded to his frame :)

Anonymous said...

Euvah forgot to say that the tree was S$ 18. S is for Sing Dollars.
S$ 18 = US$ 12.86.
Her flowers were US$ 10.71.

Steve