Saturday, August 2, 2008

Leavenworth



 
Leavenworth! 

Ahhh, the novelty of the Bavarian Village tucked in the mountains of Washington – looking just like a village you would imagine in the Alps. I don’t get tired of going to this little village and I find the shops there quite interesting and fun to browse though. I think you could compare it to Gatlinburg, only with a Bavarian flair. It has wonderful and yummy food there – all different kinds to try. I had a German potato cake today – mmm! mmm! Good!


Liz, Shari and I browsed the village the entire day while Tom watched the kids. He kept them busy grating the driveway, ‘practicing’ with their fishing poles, and who knows what else – and he was exhausted when we got home. We ate pulled pork sandwiches, brought home from a great bbq place in Cashmere, and enjoyed the view some more. 

No comments: