Saturday, August 23, 2008

Jer Bear and N - this is for you!

We went to a mall today - well we went to three, but this one my Jer bear would love. Here are few pics.

Soooo many electronics and gadgets I have never heard of! 
 

 

More stories than a library has:



Escalators from hell to Heaven: 




N, I even went shopping for Carly! I couldn't decide on the chairs to buy, but are they cute?



 

And check out these little tables and sofa's:


At Ikea (ICK-eeee-uh here - it'll never be the same for me again), I found a bed that grows slowly with her, but I can't find a picture of it :-( It is not for lack of trying though.

And do you think Ms Morgan would love this wireless pearly white computer? Tell her it is fit for a queen!





Here is the food I passed up. Check out the fried fish and squid.
 



You must look closely at the pictures, ok?





I went to Italy today: 


 

And I went to Japan: 


 

And I even went to Egypt: 
 
 
Yesterday, in the same mall, I went to Holland - but it got lost today :-( All of these were bathrooms at the Great World City Mall. I will find Holland again someday, and I hope to find the USA!


Yeah, it took me a few minutes to get why the bathrooms were all painted different parts of the world. WORLD CITY MALL. DUH!

Go ahead ands scroll up - look closely at the stalls. It is hell trying to figure out where the door is - especially when you are already crossing your legs! Holland and Italy were the worst!

Yes, only I am brave enough to take pictures in the bathrooms. Wonder what the women in there thought when they saw the flash?


Anyone need a taxi? There are 20,000 her on our little island! We even have 'taxi chutes' - like cattle chutes? 
 
Finally, we went Holland Village tonight to eat Mexican food made by the Asians. It tasted like - well, like Tex Mex Asian Style with a Dutch Flair.


And there I found bathroom chute...

Miss you all!

2 comments:

Rycon Payne said...

Wow, I want to go to that mall! It looks like a wonderland! Are the Escalators normal or are they like conveyors, without steps to stand on? In Japan, the mall had escalators like that, it was neat. I called you last night and Celia answered, which confused me for a bit. Not who I was expecting at all. Thankfully I didn't wake her. I love and miss you mom!

Pam said...

wow! as always, great pics! I have to get over there and check it out! Did you guys like holland village? we've eaten at the mexican place there too...not bad, will do when you're really pining for home =)