Friday, July 18, 2008

Views From Dallas' Apartment



Steve just called me and we chatted a few minutes about Singapore. He says I am in for a rude awakening on food. He told me they serve chicken "well, mainly chicken bones" and butter fried prawn - better known as shrimp with the peels left on. He just laughs when I ask him about the food... this should be interesting... maybe a person can live on rice...

Here are some pictures Steve sent from Dallas' apartment. He will be living on the 17th floor - us on the 10th. Call me confused. The 'terrace' is what is on the 13th - not Dallas. He will have more of a view of things than we will, but I expect our view will still be nice. I will just have to go upstairs to see the ocean! The day was clear which was nice. I have seen many overcast days there - is it overcast most of the time?

Steve said we will be going somewhere in Maylaysia, to Indonesia and we will probably fly to Thailand! He said they are all there close and inexpensive to travel to, so why not?

I am geting very excited now - much closer to holding him and that helps tremendously! I am not made to be seperated from him. I love being with him more and more each day and being away from him is so difficult. They say it builds character - I say I don't want any more and if we don't get settled soon I am going to scream. AHHHHHHHHHHCCCCCKKKKKKKK!

Ok, enough of this. I need to go do some chores.

2 comments:

surprisetriplets said...

I checked on tickets for me to Singapore. They're only $1000. That doesn't seem like much for such a long flight. It says that I would get there 2.5 days after I start. HUH?? I'm working on John:)

Cajunrose said...

Looks like a great view! I can't wait to see YOUR pictures!!