Sunday, July 20, 2008

The Very First Picture of OUR New Apartment!


Or rather - "flat" as it is called in Singapore.
 
Steve and Sean had to go drop some of Sean's spices and food off at Dallas' apartment and they found our door was open. He said there is a barred door so you can safely open the main door and get a breeze through the apartment. He was able to take these pictures through the barred door.

Marble floors!  It is said most floors there are marble to help the places stay cooler...
It shows ME how smalll the apartment is! This is our living room/dining room combined! But can you get a better view? I think not. Oh wait! From 7 floors up where Dallas is living you can. We know who holds the rank here. 
I don't care, the view of my hubby is all I need :-) All the rest is Lagniappe (LAWN - yop) which cajun for "something extra".
Whoo Hooo! I am finally getting pictures of OUR home now! Tomorrow, he gets the key for our place and I get LOTS of pictures, right Steve?

1 comment:

surprisetriplets said...

The apartment is beautiful! I like the tile floors and the great view.

Any idea why there are rags all over the floor though? Maybe they were getting them all clean for Steve to move in...