Friday, July 25, 2008

Suddenly Seattle!




I woke up this morning with a start. I realized I just had 4 days to get ready to go to Seattle! Oh My GOSH! I have been so worried about Singapore that Seattle just snuck up on me!


I wanted to get a 'visual' on our vacation. I marked off the map a route I think we will take. I am not in charge here, but I do know where we are going. It makes sense to me, but does it make sense to sis? 
Mountains. They are so important to me. If I never live in them, I can visit them, and I can dream of them, right? We will be going over two mountain passes! Yippee! I am super excited about that!


I have so much to do! I must get started. I cannot wait - both sisters in the same place at the same time - actually vacationing! YAY! I think we will have a blast! 
Also another perk for going there - are our nieces and nephew. The last time I saw them, Raelee was 1 - she is 5 now. I think they might have grown just a tad since then. well, maybe. Just a little.
Can you believe it? We are going to Seattle! Ok, so it is not the Netherlands, but it is an awesome place to go :-) Off and dreaming now.

No comments: