Saturday, July 26, 2008

Spices



There are just some things you don't want to move away and not have. These are just two of my don't leave behind items. They are both very hard to find, but we did finally start ordering the Southern Flavor. Steve uses it in all his bbq recipes.
The Jane's Crazy Mixed Up Salt is a different story. Most stores don't carry it, and I start to panic when I have trouble finding it - like I think they quit carrying it. Today I got in a car and drove 20 miles - one way - to a store we don't have around here. I was ecstatic! Sitting there, safely on the shelf, was 'Crazy Jane's' as we call it. I almost over looked it! It is simply yummy on a baked tator!
I am even closer now to being ready because I have my favorite spices :-) There are only a few ways I can make it feel like home - by taking a bit of home with me.

Off to do some last minute shopping today.

No comments: