Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Just a little late posting...

The depression is back. I was slammed with it this weekend and it has not let up. Yes, I am still taking my medicine.

Maybe tomorrow I will feel better. Today, I just miss... everything.

I will be going to Selma Thursday morning to see my aunt, uncle-in-law, uncle, aunt-in-law, and several cousins and their kids. It didn't start out to be a big deal, but it has been so long since I have been I guess everyone can't believe I am coming. yipppeee. yeah.

I am looking more forward to the drive up and back with my friend. I may need to prepare her a bit more for my family... rofl...

Singapore is still holding... no tickets yet so it is not real for me. I am trying to be positive, but it is hard to get excited about a never, never date. It is also difficult to get into motion for something that details are still being worked through.

I am sure "It'll work out".

I did get 2 more boosters today for only $265. That and the $287 I spent yesterday getting the fridge fixed caused that knot in my tummy to come back.

Bummer of a 2 days. Tomorrow WILL be better. Right?

No comments: