Monday, July 14, 2008

Just 4 Today

Just for today, I will allow myself to be ill. I have had diverticulitis for 3 weeks now. 3 days ago, the Dr changed my meds. Last night I started not being able to keep anything down. I am on complete liquid diet today, trying to stay hydrated. I need to get things turned around before leaving for Seattle. If I am not significantly better tomorrow, I will go back to the Dr.

Losing weight this way is not how I need to be doing it.

If anyone is reading the blog, would you mind commenting occasionally? I would love to see if anyone is actually reading it!

Enough for today - off to rest.

3 comments:

surprisetriplets said...

I hope you get better soon. I'm looking forward to seeing you and so are the kids! Amanda keeps asking "Is this the week we get to see your sisters?".

Cajunrose said...

Hope you feel better soon! Let us know if you need anything. Miss you lots!

Elizabeth said...

Love you sis. I read it everyday but rarely have time to comment. Get better soon.