Sunday, July 20, 2008

Do I want Australian Beef or New Zealand Beef?

And do I want duck eggs, hen eggs, snake eggs, or white eggs? Do I want them plain, salted, peppered or pickled?

What is a: F/T BEEF W/WATCHER MINCE?

And can you believe this price for it anyway?? 
Retail Price: S$24.20/KG

Do I really care if my persimmons come from Israel, the papaya’s from Malaysia and the guava’s from Thailand?

In case you have not figured it out, I found the store near our new home:
http://www.coldstorage.com.sg/mall/



You can order online and stores deliver groceries here!  Why hasn't the states picked up on this?  It makes it so much easier when you depend on taxis to get around.

Boy do I have a lot to learn…

3 comments:

Cajunrose said...

Hey..at least you can even GET beef! I would steer clear of the snake eggs...I don't know...just seems weird.

cajunsis said...

Pam says it tastes different, they are grazed on different grasses probably?

Yeah, no snake eggs for me... lol

surprisetriplets said...

You should be able to find some way to cajun-ize those ingredients, right? I'm worried about Steve not being able to barbecue. Did the apartment come with a grill??