Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Apparently, I collect...

POSTCARDS!


I have been going through stuff and organizing since I am leaving the house in the care of house sitters and my BIL - for their convenience. I had 'stuff' everywhere. I have really tried to sort a few scrap boxes so I can get it all where in needs to go. In the process, I have found postcards. Lots of postcards. Post cards from friends, post cards I have purchased and very old postcards I got a a garage sale.


Glancing through them I got warm feelings. Memories of trips Steph has taken, memories of trips we have taken, and memories from friends that have crossed our paths at one point or another. Even a few Louisiana memories!


I am feeling better today. These cards reminded me of the good times we have had. They are coming again. I do love traveling, and though this is not ideal, it will certainly be an adventure to go across the world. Steve and I have always had a great time on trips, so I am sure this will be no different.


I am ready to travel again. I think I might pick up a post card or two from some of my new travels and tuck them away with these :-)

1 comment:

surprisetriplets said...

You should mount them in this type of arrangement in a frame and put them on your wall for everyone to enjoy! It's an amazing collection of postcards...

We love you and can't wait to see you...