Tuesday, July 1, 2008

An Apartment?

If things work out, Steve thinks he found an apartment. It is unfurnished, about 900 sq ft and comes complete with…

V


V


V

A BOMB SHELTER?!?!

Yep! You read that right… a BOMB shelter I quit asking questions at that point. I overloaded :-( In fact, I don't think I could even speak. Thankfully Steph and I went shopping and I didn’t have time to think about it. Oh, we joked about it, but I didn’t really allow myself to THINK about it. On the way home from shopping, I thought about it. It was too early in the morning there to call him… so I thought about it some more. And then…

Tonight I called him bawling…

Thankfully, he said not to worry about it - it is actually a “bomb proof” room that they have built in to every apartment. It is more or less a joke between him and Dallas. They said Sings are overcautious… and it won’t be like we have to use it or anything.

Yeah, that made me feel better.

Oh, then he said it was $4700 (?) a month – or somewhere there abouts. Like I said, I quit hearing at some point…

No comments: