Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Starting Today...

I need to have a real focus and concentrate on getting ready to go to Singapore. There are some things I need to really learn, some things I need to work on, and some things I need to do to get ready at home so I can leave long term.

Today, I am setting some goals:

1 hour of personal time (walking and birdwatching)
1 hour of Singapore enrichment
1 hour of Photography enrichment
1 hour of Home Improvements
1 hour of Business (setting up bill paying, notifying credit cards, getting Dr appointments, getting perscriptions refilled, etc)
1 hour of family time (Steph and family, Jeremy and family, Liz, Danny, Shari, Steve...)
I will do this in whatever means I need to, personal, e-mail, pictures and phone conversations)


6 hours a day to get ready for a new life.

Thought for today: Steve called 30 hours after he left to tell me he had finally made it to the Singapore airport. He was exhausted.

Reality is starting to set in.

No comments: