Monday, June 23, 2008

Need a prayer today - and a hug...

We just finished shipping boxes to Jeremy and to Singapore. The boxes to Singapore are the manuals Steve needs and 3 books I wanted. It was $1200!! YIKES!


Jeremy will have his toybox, trucks and Lego's that he grew up with. I hope he gets to step on a few like we did when he was little. That only cost $200 to mail - the rest was Steve's Singapore 'stuff'. And he says *I* have stuff.


Now that we are down to being together the last few hours for more than a month, I am starting to get weepy. Our lives are changing. I am not good at change - and I am really not good at it alone. I have tons to do before my trip to Seattle and then on to Singapore, but that does not change what is getting ready to be the biggest change of my life. 


I have never been outside of the USA (except Juarez Mexico - does that count?) and I am getting ready to go halfway around the world to a new country, with out my hubby, clearing customs, not to mention a 20 hour flight. Trying to make sure I have nothing that will get me in trouble in another country terrifies me. Yeah, I am scared right now. Yes, I miss him already. We are supposed to be settling in now for 'the good times'. 


Can someone tell me please - when does that happen?

No comments: