Monday, June 30, 2008

Mission Accomplished...


Well, almost! I have sorted pictures for two days. My car has not even left the driveway! I finally got it down to 1.5 shoe box full of pictures not sorted. GO ME! I might feel like doing it in a day or two, but not today. I have sorted 17 hours today. I sorted 16 hours yesterday. But I got it so close to done... rofl...
I put them safely in the safe. Now I can rest a bit. I think my pictures are important, but I think my genealogy stuff is too important to take a chance on loosing. I have original family documents from the 1800's! My sister has copies, but as you know, they are not the originals. I have always worried about them. Now I don't have to. At least they have some protection. You can even see I have some room left. Don't worry - it is spoken for.


I had a horrible thought today about leaving for Singapore. Steve said about the only American TV we will get is CNN. Now I am not a fan of CNN anyway, but I realized I am going to miss all our favorite shows! Not to mention any new favorites from the fall lineup. Guess they won't become my new favorites... 
I am still wrapping my mind around all of this. How different life is going to be. How very different.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Good job!

Most shows now come on the internet (except for ER and probably survivor) so that's a way you can keep up :)

surprisetriplets said...

That looks great Sis! It makes me want to work on my photos. Maybe in a couple of weeks. First I have to get the bathroom painted.

Even Survivor is on the Internet. That's the only way I watch it any more because I can do it on my schedule!