Thursday, May 15, 2008

Getting Ready for Mickey :-)

Disney World in 10 days! Whew! We have been working like crazy to get ready. These are the thankyou candy bars for Mousekeeping. I think they came out really cute! 

I am very apprehensive about this trip. In some ways I feel like a 5th wheel, but not because anyone is making me feel that way. Moreso I think I am uncomfortable taking Gary's place. I was not supposed to be a part of this vacation, so I am having a difficult time trying to wrap my mind around even going on this trip. I am sure it will all work out in the wash, and I that I will have a good time, but I am still feeling uneasy about it all. 

I am having fun getting ready though :-) I have sooo much to do! I have overnight company coming to stay next week, pR's end of the school events, Disney World the week after, and then Jeremy right after Disney World. It is going to be a crazy month - but a great one. Jeremy is bringing his family and I can't wait! What a treat this will be - all of us on our home turf again. Yeah, I know, Jeremy's is there now, but I can't wait to have him here with everyone. We are looking so forward to it!
 

No comments: