Friday, May 16, 2008

2008 Graduation Night


FINALLY! I got a great picture of my very good friend and her hubby! She was at their daughter's graduation and very proud and happy. I am so glad to finally have a good picture to add to my 'friends' ablum. Don't they look great??


THIS is the reason for the smiles! Their daughter graduated, Suma Cum Laude, and earned herself 5 scholarships in the process! We are all so darned proud of her! She is going to LSU in the medical field and will be working for the local ambulance company while earning her degree. Congratulations to you all! All that hard work in school sure paid off, didn't it?


I was sad that I missed Wesley's graduation. I wish I could have gone to both. Wesley, congratulations! You DID it! I am proud of you and of your family. You all are very special people. And to think with everything you have gone through, you still graduated with your class! What an incredible accomplishment :-)

No comments: