Thursday, April 24, 2008

I just want a pizza :-(


I want to go out to eat and I don't want to do it alone. Taking pictures of flowers are not cutting it. I am lonely and sick of being that way.

Steve is in Tulsa, Steph is having a crappy day and upset, no one showed up at scrapping, and I am still alone. Well actually they would have showed up, but I had cancelled it, then decided I felt like doing it after having 3 teeth rebuilt. No one even knew I was going to the freaking dentist!

Yes, I am alive. I was reassured today that is better than the alternative. Alive but feeling very alone.

I found cigarette butts outside my side door and by my car. No one here smokes and I know they just got there last night. I took the trash out that door last night and I picked up a few windblown pieces of paper so I know there were no cigarette butts there. I tried to talk about it to two people - I don't think either one of them heard. Scary stuff for me. I won't tell Steve because he has enough to worry about, but that is why I hate being alone.

I will take more pictures and maybe I can take a couple descent ones of my brother when they get married. Practice makes perfect, right? Too bad I don't have a real live person to practice with. Raelee has no interest in the hour I have with her. She wants to watch a movie.

Off to find supper.

No comments: