Tuesday, March 4, 2008

I found square shoes!



Steve is always teasing me about my wide feet. I am always disgusted because I can never find cute shoes - especially ones that fit and don't make me miserable.
Yesterday I had made up my mind I would not stop looking until I found some pretty ones, even if that meant I would have to pay a mint for them. It must have been meant to be, because I found a pair in no time at all. I felt so good about it, I went and bought two blouses and some jewelry as too.
Did you hear that Lisa? I am making progress - aren't you proud of me? Thanks for the nudges - I sure needed them.
It snowed last night! Yep, we finally got a little bit. As much as I love snow, I am ready for winter to be over. Now I remember what seasons are like and it is so nice to have them again - even if it is only temporary for us. I can't wait for spring.
One more week and I will see our home again. What a nice thought. Even though I might have to come back up here, I can see the light at the end of the rainbow, and our girls are standing in the glow. YIPPPEEE!

No comments: