Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Too freaking COLD to click!

It has been entirely too cold to take pictures. I did find a place I would love to snap, but that will have to wait. It did warm up today, but I had already given up and gone to Okmulgee to see my sister and brother. How odd that sounds. Both in the same town. One of the nice things about being here in Tulsa.
I have an attaboy for me. I have used my car this much: I filled up in Hugo Oklahoma on the way up here in early January. I drove 2.5 hours here, and only in the last week have I bought another tank of gas. Geez. I must have made a record or something! Less than one tank of gas on over a MONTH!
We still have not heard anything about where or if we will be going anywhere, but someday that will come. Until then, I am 'dealing' with the facts: I am here, you are there - and it is what it is.
I wish I had it in me to see this as an adventure. Do other people that are away from home for over a year think of THIS is an adventure??

Every stinkin' time I go to scrap, what I need is THERE. When I go to take pictures, it is too darned cold - and I have no where to go anyway. If there is a place here - I don't feel safe going alone. This is adventure. k...
I am not whining - just stating facts. Life is not nearly as fun... alone.

No comments: