Tuesday, February 5, 2008

My Portfolio Beginnings

These three pictures were my first ones I added to my portfolio. When I showed them to Art he complimented the change in position on the first two - one with the white flowers, and when I knelt down, I got the same picture with the yellow ones. He noted they were both very good photos and both perfect examples of what 2 feet from a different direction will do - in this case kneeling. 
 
The picture of Liz was complimented as well. "Great framing. Great picture."
Lastly, he said good job on the first 3 choices as pictures.

Homework for the night? 
 
Take 2 pictures:
The first: f/2 with 1/30th of a second shutter speed and 100 ISO

The second: same settings except 8" (8 second) shutter speed

Then answer this question: What would the new exposure be?


No comments: