Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Glad it is today, 'cause...

Yesterday was a crummy day! I was the lowest I have been in a long time - depressed to the point of seeing no hope and being distraught. Today, I am much better. In fact, I realized taking Benadryl might have been the problem so I didn't last night. I woke at 5am feeling great, and was at THAT STORE by 6am, trying to get ahead of the crowd. They are predicting an ice storm to come through starting tonight - and not being over until Friday. I wanted food and logs in case we loose electric - which they said to prepare for.

As I was shopping in the store, I am thinking we are total electric and our camping stove is in Louisiana - just another thing we might need that would be 750 miles away. I actually considered buying a stove, but then I decided we would be just fine. I hate not being able to be prepared for the 'maybe's.

Part of feeling better might have been partly due to the fact that Jeremy and Cheyenne bought their plane tickets to New Orleans too! It seems too good to be true - being home with all of our family intact again - all the kids and grandkids hanging out in the back yard around the swing and bbq. Awww... what a wonderful thought...

L asked me to set up a CTMH booth at an all day scrap. I am looking forward to that - even though I had to ask Steve if we would be in Oklahoma the 7-8th of March. He said would would probably go home the week after that, so I am going to do it! Lisa is going to give me some tips to help build my CTMH business. YIPPEE!

Off to nap. It has dropped 20 degrees in 2 hours. Cuddling up on the sofa next to the fireplace is the place to be. :-)

No comments: